BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

More Cakes

These are the cupcake baskets we do. We do them in lots of sizes and they're very popular. We made 25 of them for the centerpieces for this particular wedding. It took forever!
I handmade each of those frosting flowers. about 700 total!

This was the wedding cake that went with all the cupcake baskets. They went to australia on their honeymoon. Hence the hideous cake toppers.
Sweet Sixteen party
Elmo
Christening (I even made the shoes!)
Wedding
This is the cake topper. How cute is that!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm totatlly impressed!!!

Tawnya said...

Very cute! I'm sure the cupcake baskets took forever, they are very detailed!

Anonymous said...

from mom:
totally fabulous!

Jenni S. said...

So you are positively amazing, girl! It would be cool if you could be here to make a cake for my shower :-)

I think Elmo and the flower cupcake baskets are my favorite!