BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sorry it's been sooooo long since i've updated. Busy, Busy Busy!! plus our internet has been down so i only have access when i'm at tim and amy's but here is what i've been working on. hope you enjoy them, and let me know if you have any feed back cause i can always use the improvement!!


I hand placed every single one of these beads on by hand, with tweezers. it took over 8 hours!!!!




















Mama Sisson's Birthday Cake
Papa Sisson's birthday cake. it started to fall apart a little in the car ride home!






My final project at school
and he's not missing an eye, he's playing peek a boo!






8 comments:

Tawnya said...

That's freakin awesome dude. You're probably the best cake maker I know of. Have fun! Miss you lots!

Landon (& Tawnya & Reese)

J+S said...

You are my cake hero. If you ever come to Utah to visit Jenni Sisson, can you give me some lessons? :)

Unknown said...

i still am so amazed every cake that i see. you can really tell how much you've improved (not that you weren't good before.) i love to show everybody your cakes. my favorite are the john deere cake and all the wedding cakes. they look too pretty to eat. luv ya and can't wait to see you.

The Wasek Family said...

I can't believe how amazing these are!! Your wedding cakes are the best EVER! I love the white and black one. McKenzie says she should get the Sesame street one and the mean Pony one. I think it's funny she thought it was mean. She asked me, "Is that pony family?" She also called Superman, "that guy". Can't wait to see you! Lots of love.

Jenni S. said...

You are amazing! Love the wedding cakes!

C said...

Thanks for your comment! WOW...nicole your work is simply amazing! I LOVE all these cakes! How much longer do you have left?

RSL said...

You are really talented. The cakes look amazing. I found your blog through kirby watts and then through your sisters. Hope your doing good. Living in NYC huh. What are you up there? I hope your don't care if I add your blog to mine. If not just let me know.

Losee Family said...

hey I'm glad i found your blog. I hope you don't mind i added your to mine. WOW. your cakes are awesome. You are way talented. It'll be fun to see more and what you are up to.