BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh Poppycock!!











Again I apologize for the huge gap between posts. Life has been crazy, plus we didn't have internet until yesterday, and now I don't know how I ever lived without it. Not too much is new. I am a scout leader for the 10 year olds, and call me unrighteous, but it is definitely not my favorite calling. But I'm working on it, hopefully the Lord bears with me. Still continuing to work, and just enjoying being with the Sisson family. Here are some more photos from times at the lake and freezing corn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those cute kids!

RSL said...

Your cakes are so cute! You are so talented. Your kids are going to love you when their b-day come around. You will be able to make any kind of cake for them.