BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 28, 2008

wow, it really has been a long time!


Well, i'm still a total loser and have nothing to post other than one cake. My camera broke so I haven't been taking any pictures which is a big reason for not posting anything new. But the story on this cake is pretty cool. A lady came into our shop the other day and said she was a publisher for a bridal magazine and had seen one of our cakes at a wedding and wanted to publish it. So she said she would email me a pic of it so we could give her a description to put with the picture. Low and behold it was one of my cakes that I decorated!! So as of January's issue of this magazine, I will be a published artist! It's def not one of my favorite cakes, so I don't know why she liked it so much, but she raved about it, so that made my day.

4 comments:

Cole and Amy said...

nicole, you are amazing! if i'd known, and you hadn't been in new york, i totally would have had you do my wedding cake!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!!!!!! Your cakes are amazing. We are so booking you when my kids get married.

Love you, and since you collect children's books, check out my blog at www.greatbooksforchildren.com

Love your favorite aunty S :)

Shelly said...

Hey you, fix that camera and take some more pics to share. I am amazed everytime I see one of your cakes. They're amazing! Hope all is going well for ya! :)

JSisson said...

hey you!!! i miss ya!! hope all is well!! see you in OH .... NOT EVEN A WEEK!!!!!! :D