BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Funny Quotes

I've made it a note to try and keep a journal of all the funny things Ryann says because she's hilarious! I haven't gotten the notebook yet to start writing them down, so I'm sharing this with everyone because it's funny and then I have it written somewhere so I don't forget.
The three of us were watching Iron Chef America the other night and Ryann was so intrigued by it all and kept saying that we should go visit that place so we could watch them make the food. Then out of nowhere she said " I hope they make kids meals though because I don't know if I would like the food very much." Ty and I were laughing so hard.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay! So happy to finally see you blogging again! I'm so excited for you and your engagement! You look so happy!

The Wasek Family said...

That's hilarious! Her and Kenzie together would make us pee our pants! It's so awesome you have a 4 year old!