BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Resolution

So I have made a new year's resolution to keep up with my blog and check me out, it's not even the new year and I've done three posts already! WOOHOO!! And now that I have something to blog about and a camera to take pics to post, it will actually be worth it.

So as a quick catch up I am now engaged to Tyree Pulham after dating for six months. We're planning a February wedding and Ty, myself and his 4-year old daughter, Ryann, are all very excited.
Ty and I met back in July when my mom hired him to paint her new house in Payson. My mom gave him my number to discuss the colors of paint, but he used it after the job was done to ask me out, which I of course was completely excited about. I even did my excited little dance which Mandi can vouch to. We went fishing on our first date and he made tinfoil dinners which burned so we ended up eating at Wingers. He says he was embarrassed about burning the dinner, but I thought it was adorable. Anyway, it turned out okay obviously cause I said yes to his proposal.
Lots of exciting stuff for the new year!!

1 comments:

The Wasek Family said...

We're so happy that you're marrying a sweet escroto!