BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009 in New Mexico

This year for Christmas Quinn, Hailey, Mom and me drove down to New Mexico to spend it with Camille and Lindsay and their families. It was an extremely LONG drive and terrible weather but we made it!! It was a ton of fun spending time together and just hanging out. I was only able to stay for 5 days and then flew home and the rest of them will be driving back after the new year. Here are some of the photographic loggings of the trip.

The three coolest sisters at the airport just before I flew home.

Adrie loves Roxie
Stylin it up with McKenzie's princess crown
Hayzen was enjoying all the chocolate

The girls loved their new kitchen set


Cam, Linds and I comparing our rings.





Lindsay took us to Joe's Boot Barn and we found the statues outside quite entertaining.


1 comments:

The Wasek Family said...

SOOOO much fun! I miss you already!