BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Party in Holden

These are pictures from the Christmas party that Greg and Kaylynn had at their home this year.


Letter to Ty from Quinn.

Letter to me from Quinn
Letter to me from Hailey
Landon's war wound after the elastic band war between Quinn, Ty, Landon and me.
Our little cancer patient. Ha Ha. Reese wanted to try on Hailey's new beanie and gloves.
Landon received an amazingly awesome brushpopper from Camille with a note that read " Here's to owning the last one ever!" She's so creative! lol
Quinn's new elastic guns

Hailey's blingin purse.
Tyree and Ryann with her new doll from Greg and Kaylynn.

I LOVE this pic. She was so excited to get her Belle doll and asked Kaylynn "How did you know I love princesses, are you magic??"

Testing out the new camera my sweetheart Ty got me for Christmas.
My handsome husband to be.
And our cute little girl.

0 comments: