BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Princess Day

Last week Ryann and I spent a whole day playing princesses. I pulled out one of my old prom dresses which was only a little bit tight, yeah! lol. We sat around at home watching movies and eating our weight in popcorn in our dresses, then we took a nap in our dresses and went to dinner at McDonald's (Ryann's choice) in our dresses. We ended the day by visiting grammy. I had a woman at McDonald's ask me if I was Ryann's sister. When I told her I was her mom, she said "man they keep getting younger every year." That made my day! But my favorite part was just hanging out with my little sidekick all day.

2 comments:

The Wasek Family said...

That is an AMAZING idea! I'll definitely be trying that soon!

Unknown said...

you're such a good mom already! i've done this for two years and i need to take lessons from you! any suggestions? maybe cowboys and indians......hmm.