BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

So I'm way behind on my blogging so I'm going back to recap the latest happenings in the Pulham Family.
These are the beautiful flowers my sweet husband bought me for Valentine's Day. He disappeared that morning and came back with flowers for me and a giant teddy and rose for Ryann. That night he took his two girls to a movie and then to dinner at Tepanyaki. It was a lot of fun, especially watching Ryann's reaction to all the cooking. The chef that cooked our food kept teasing her and making her laugh, it was hilarious. Then at the end of the meal Ry tapped our waiter on the shoulder and asked him "how much is it to buy these sticks" (chopsticks) when he told her they were free to take she said "wow that's convenient!" We couldn't quit laughing!
Thanks hunny for being so sweet to your girls!

0 comments: