BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catch up on last 6 months

MY FIRST DEER!! One of the top 3 highlights of my life so far!!!
I was christened "A Deer Slayer" that day, with blood from my deer!
At an old fashioned village on Long Island
Cookies I made for a friend in the Marines
Damilyn and me at the Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Center
Damilyn took me to see the Radio City Rockettes for my birthday
It was the 75th anniversary for the Rockettes

Some friends and me at a New York Giants football game. Coolest thing ever!!
View of NY from across the Hudson River
Taken from on top of the Empire State Building
Amy and me in Central Park
Lighting of the Long Island Christmas Tree


I feel really bad because I haven't exactly been the greatest at keeping my family up to date or sending pictures of what I've been doing. So I am going to post a few pics of a few of the cool things I've done since living here in the big city.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you eat the heart after you killed Bambi?

Tawnya said...

Yeah! We're so glad you have a blog now! We decided we would like a sample of all the food that you have when you come out!

The Wasek Family said...

I can't believe you make those BEAUTIFUL cakes! I can't wait to taste all your new recipes!