BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 10, 2008

FINALS!!!!

Well, I can't believe it but I already made it to the end of another quarter. I still have another week of school, but they decided to do the finals the second to last week of school. (No idea why, pretty retarded if you ask me, but whatever!) This was our final project. It's called a Buche De' Noel. It's a traditional Jewish holiday dessert, that is made to look like a log. Normal people call it a Yule log, I'm sure many of you have seen them in christmas catalogs. But since it's not christmas, I decided to make it look like an easter log!! I wish the picture was better though. The final went well though, I got an A, YEAH!! I guess the hardwork paid off again. Tomorrow we have the written final, I just hope I do as well on that one as I did on the practical final today.



Buche De' Noel
Or in my case Buche De' Easter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! i have to admit though, i didn't know what it was at first but once you said it was a log i could tell what it was. congrats on the A. another success of yours. what does the written consist of? i'd be interested to know.

Anonymous said...

allyson: who eats it?